giddlygoop

life in progress

Friday, March 24, 2006

Your Birthdate: January 1

You are a natural born leader, even if those leadership talents haven't been developed yet.
You have the power and self confidence to succeed in life, and your power grows daily.
Besides power, you also have a great deal of creativity that enables you to innovate instead of fail.
You are a visionary, seeing the big picture instead of all of the trivial little details.

Your strength: Your supreme genius

Your weakness: Your inappropriate sensitivity

Your power color: Gold

Your power symbol: Star

Your power month: January


Uh, yeah. My leadership abilities and supreme genius have led me to this fabulous dead-end job. (Actually, it's a pretty decent job but I ain't goin' nowhere fast.)


So, today I had a doctor's appointment. No big deal but as a result I had to walk through a hospital lobby and past the gift shop. There are all sorts of geegaws there. You know, standard stuff but I guess the manager has a sense of humor. There were helium balloons hanging out by the door: butterflies, kittens, get well soon, it's a girl/boy----and there was Homer Simpson or a giant mug of beer. Homer I get. I guess. He's funny. People love the Simpsons. What was the giant mug of beer for? A toast to your health? A St. Patrick's Day relic? (No, it wasn't green.) I was tempted to buy it and take it home.

Look girls! Mommy brought you a giant mug of beer!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home