giddlygoop

life in progress

Thursday, October 19, 2006

Cover your ass

My grandmother stayed with Rose on Tuesday, since Rose was on fall
break. That morning Rose decided to wear a dress and some tights and
she looked very cute. My grandmother, however, was very concerned that
Rose would get cold in shorts sleeves (it was only 75 degrees that
day), so before they went to McDonalds for lunch, she made Rose put a
long-sleeved shirt on. Rose went inside, took her dress off and put a
long-sleeved shirt on and off they went. When I got home, the first
thing I noticed was that Rose was running around in the yard wearing:
tights, sandals, and a long-sleeved shirt.
So I asked her where her pants were. My grandmother said, "Well, she
has tights on."
It turns out that my grandmother doesn't know the difference between
leggings and tights. So she made Rose cover up her arms and then let
her run around at McDonalds with her butt hanging out. (This was after
she told me she wasn't taking Rose to McDonalds because pedophiles
like to hang out there at the playland.)


At least she looked cute...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home